Are You in a Daily Routine for your Business?
As an Entrepreneur, one of the best ways to reach your goals (whatever they may be) is to have a great daily routine.
But, there’s so much to do, how can you manage to get everything done that you need to get done?
Listen in as I discuss tips to help you with a daily routine by watching the video below.
Was that helpful? Did it make you think more about your daily routine?
What was your favorite Tip? I’d love to know.
Check Out My Daily Routine
As a bonus today, I’m going to list for you, my daily routine that has helped me tremendously not only get everything done but helps me focus on the activities that I NEED for success. I hope it does the same for you.
- Positive Affirmations. These may be something like: I am happy and grateful for the abundance that surrounds me. For more tips, feel free to look at this: https://www.diannagoodsky.com/affirmations/
- Exercise. Studies show that exercise has many benefits and certainly, it can help you in your work day. For more information on this: https://www.diannagoodsky.com/Exercise
- Personal Development. This could be a book, a podcast, or maybe a course on mindset. Basically anything that feeds your brain. It is a reality that what you put inside your head, drives who you become. That is powerful and should be remembered, ALL THE TIME.
- Review your goals. A quick scan of your long term goals will do wonders for reminding you what you are doing this for and will result in you taking the action towards those goals. Reviewing the Day’s goals will set you up for success y knowing that you can do it. I recommend you do this nightly as well, look over the next day’s goals.
- Get to the Tasks on hand for the day. Celebrate each win!
- Schedule time for family and friends. Block this time out first.
- If using Digital Media to promote yourself or your business, consider having a set time, daily to accomplish these goals. Consider a Blog, Periscope (Grab my free guide top right of page), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram. Are you new to this part? then pick one and learn, then master that one, before adding the next one. I’ve mastered Facebook and Periscope and am now adding Blab (live stream is the hot ticket)to my online efforts.
At the end of the day, regardless of what may have gotten in the way of your daily routine, what matters most is that you have one and eventually, you will be better able to get it done AND compress the amount of time it takes to get it done.
To YOUR Success,
P.S. Let me know what YOUR favorite scheduler or planner is, I’d love to know.
P.P.S. If you haven’t already, it’s not too late (but almost) to join the 90 Day Blitz. Apply here:https://www.diannagoodsky.com/90DayBlitzSignup